Motivation is the powersource fueling a healthy lifestyle
Have you tried one fad diet after another, traveling in a vicious circle of deprivation, discouragement, binging and guilt – only to find yourself trying the next new diet plan that comes along in hopes that this will be the one that finally works? If so, you are not alone. Why do so many seek health without success?
In Getting Your Second Wind, author Jan Tilley delivers a powerful and compelling argument for why choosing to eat healthy and become physically fit is only part of the solution for those seeking a life of health and well-being. To become healthy and maintain that health for a lifetime, one must take time to discover the passions that inspire them to be healthy. It is by tapping into one’s internal motivation and using it to propel to success, that one can achieve lifelong changes.
Getting Your Second Wind encourages the reader to make a fresh start. It is designed to help readers find their own personal path to wellness. Jan does this through poignant, personal stories that are perfectly balanced by professional observations, practical advice, and organized research. Join Jan on your journey and discover:
- How to clear the clutter and uncover the “real” you.
- How to identify the passions that drive you.
- How to embrace who you are—inside and out.
- How to make wise food and fitness choices.
- How to build a fitness regimen that will keep you motivated.
- How to overcome life’s challenges to find contentment.
- How to live with purpose and joy.