- 2 cups yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 cup green & red pepper slices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco Sauce
- 2 cups 2% Milk
- Colby/Jack Cheese Shreds
- 4 flour tortillas
- Saute vegetables with seasonings in a large skillet, sprayed thoroughlly with cooking spray, until vegetables are crisp-tender; remove from skillet.
- Place ½ cup cheese on half of each tortilla; top evenly with vegetable mixture and another ¼ cup cheese. Fold tortilla over filling. Repeat 4 times.
- Wipe skillet clean, respray with cooking spray, cook quesadillas over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Serve immediately with salsa.
Makes 4 servings Nutrition Information: 423 calories, 15 grams fat, 49 grams carbohydrates, 23 grams protein, 31 mg cholesterol, 645 mg sodium