Confetti Pasta Salad
Type: Salad, Side
- ¾ cup each chopped broccoli, cauliflower and carrots
- ⅔ cup fat free Italian dressing
- 2 cups small cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup sliced yellow squash
- 1 cup unpeeled cucumber, diced
- 1 (14 oz) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 cups cooked shell macaroni
- lettuce leaves
- Place broccoli, cauliflower and carrots in a large bowl; cut into bite-sized portions as necessary. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently.
- Add remaining ingredients except lettuce leaves; toss gently.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours.
- Serve on lettuce leaves, if desired.
Makes 12 servings Nutrition Information 70 calories, 0 grams fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 380 mg sodium 14 grams carbohydrate, 2 grams fiber, 3 grams protein